Ice Rink Policies
- Those participating in facility activities assume all inherent risks and responsibilities whether spectator or participant.
- No alcohol or tobacco products are permitted in this facility.
- Users of this facility are responsible for the supervision and conduct of participants and spectators, both on and off the ice.
- Absolutely no one is allowed on the ice during resurfacing times.
- Consumption of food and beverages is prohibited on the ice.
- Acts of vandalism to the grounds should be reported immediately. Vandals will be held liable for the full amount of damages caused.
- Your assistance is requested in maintaining the appearance of this area. Please put trash and litter in designated containers.
- The facility or its management is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- The use of sticks, pucks or balls in the Off Ice Areas of this facility is prohibited.
- Rollerblading or Skateboarding is not allowed.
- Please observe all posted Rules and Regulations.
Public Skating/Ice Rink Rules
- Skate under control to avoid collisions and watch out for small children.
- No speeding, playing tag, racing, "Cracking the Whip," or skating against traffic.
- No hockey sticks or pucks allowed on the ice during Public Skating Sessions unless approved by a Rink Supervisor or Manager.
- No carrying small children while skating.
- Figure skating and backward skating in designated areas only during Public Skating Sessions. No jumps or leg kicks permitted.
- Obey staff and rink ambassadors. Staff is responsible for monitoring conduct on/off the rink and providing assistance to patrons.
- No "checking" or rough play permitted during skating sessions.
- Helmets and protective gear must be worn during hockey sessions.
- No skates may be worn off of the rubber mats unless equipped with protective skate guards.
- Please observe rules of good sportsmanship and conduct both on and off the ice.
- No lifting the puck above the knees and no slapshots.